Dispersers are highly efficient dispersing and mixing machines that have been employed in several industries across the globe. Their sheer performances garner immense demand for the Dispersers. Renders manufacture, market and export the SmartMix Disperser series
. Our SmartMix Dispersers are designed for premixing, mixing, dispersing. The Disperser achieves particle size reduction by breaking up materials i.e. solid particles which need to be sheared mixed homogeneously with the base fluid. In case of mixing of two or more liquids with similar or dissimilar properties, our SmartMix Disperser series emulsifies, blends or mixes with high efficiency. Dispersers don’t grind but they help in breaking down of solid agglomerates as found in paints, inks chemicals, pigment, etc. during the mixing and also dispersing the reduced sized particles evenly in the base liquid.
The Twin Shaft Disperser has dual shafts, one being with a dispersion blade for dispersion purpose and the other one being with mixing blade (anchor, butterfly or other mixer blades) for mixing. Dual motors bring about revolutions of the shafts with the blade at appropriate speed ranging from 0-2880 RPM. The disperser shaft revolves at a high speed upto 2880 RPM and the mixer shaft revolves at lower speed from 30-100 RPM. SmartMix Twin Shaft Disperser is the pinnacle of dispersers as it is exceptionally capable in both dispersion and mixing. The main drive along with the column, shafts and dissc are lifted with hydraulic power pack to the level enabling easy in and out movement of the process vessel. Our SmartMix Twin Shaft Dispersers are in high demand in countries spanning Middle East, Africa, South East, Bangladesh, Myanmar and Sri Lanka apart from India where it leads the market.
- Designed to perform, designed for excellence SmartMix Twin Shaft Dispersers perform premixing, mixing, dissolving, blending, dispersing, homogenizing and shearing.
- Thorough mixing and dispersion of low to high viscous liquids are the main advantages that make these machines inevitable for many process managers. This machine is boon to the high viscous liquid dispersions.
- Available in wide range of capacities from small scale to large production scale. Various vessel capacities configurations available to suit process requirements ranging from 200 L to 2000 L and beyond.
- SmartMix Twin Shaft Dispersers are manufactured with variety of materials of construction that may include Mild Steel (MS), Stainless Steel (SS) of all grades and several other materials to suit your process requirements best. Construction materials are suitable for strong abrasive and corrosion resistance.
- The vessel is available in jacketed versions for cooling or heating purpose and provisions of necessary inlet and outlet with nozzles bring about perfect process environment for the Twin Shaft Disperser.
- It has hydraulic lifting and lowering arrangement by virtue of which we can move or change the vessel easily. The hydraulic arrangement also enables us to process multiple type of batches in the SmartMix Disperser without contamination in the final product.