We are offering wide range of Tungsten Carbide Grinding Mill
. High density material such as Tungsten Carbide Grinding Mill requires a specially designed heavy-duty Batch Attritor. The “SC” Series Attritor meets this special processing requirement. Available with tank capacities ranging from 7 gallons to 245 gallons and horsepower’s ranging from 7.5 to 125, these powerful grinding mills feature a tapered tank to reduce load on the bottom arms for easy starting. A special lifter arm raises media and product off the bottom of the tank.
Arms are sleeved with tungsten carbide to reduce wear and contamination. The tank has a ball discharge valve and media discharge chute at the bottom for easy removal of media. A water-cooled cover with a floating Teflon seal minimizes solvent loss. The tungsten carbide Attritor is also available with an optional torque meter to precisely measure energy input for determining processing time. A worm gear assembly attached to the tank allows the tank to be tilted. In this position, the shaft and arms can be easily removed and/or inspected and the grinding media changed, if necessary. All models come complete with a pumping system which is used to circulate material during grinding and to discharge productOverall Technical Specification :
- Up/Down : Hydraulic System
- Batch Capacity : 25 to 500 Ltrs
- Shaft Speed : 100 RPM
If any customize requirement it will be fulfill according to your suitability/requirement.
- Construction & contact part material : MS, SS 304, SS 316
- VFD / Drive : Speed Controlling purpose
- Vacuum system : For Air bubble removing purpose
- Flameproof system : For hazardous protection purpose
- Tank type : Jacketed, Non-jacketed, Limpet type (Heating cooling purpose)
- Fully safety & Automatic system : Available.